Loudon County Schools is currently part of the State of Tennessee Group
Health Insurance Plan thru Benefits Administration.
There are three options for carriers:
Within those carriers there are five tiers to choose from :
• Partnership PPO with the promise
* Partnership PPO without the promise
• Standard PPO
• Limited PPO
Please see the Summary of Benefits link below for descriptions of each tier.
If you need to make changes to your health insurance during the year - you will find the Qualifying Events listed on page three of the Enrollment Form as well as the list of documents need to add any dependents on page two. Please fill out the form and return to Tammy Isbill at Central Office along with all dependent verification forms
2018 Open Enrollment Information -- October 1st - 27th at 4:30 P.M. Central Time
WHAT IS IMPORTANT IN 2018?
Even if you don't make any changes, you should review your enrollment each year. The plan, networks and benefits may
change and impact you.
- Premiums are changing for all plan options.
- Partnership PPO name is changing to Premier PPO- but it has the same benefits, coverage and cost-sharing (out-of-pocket
costs) as the 2017 Partnership PPO.
- Current Partnership and No Partnership PPO members will be automatically moved to the Premier PPO unless they make a
change. Members will receive a notice that they are enrolled in the Premier PPO.