Open Enrollment dates: Oct 1st - Oct 30th 2020 at 4:00 central time
Enroll or Make Changes in Edison
You will use Employee Self Service (ESS) in Edison to add/make changes to health benefits. Look for the green “Benefits Annual Enrollment” button.
- You can enroll on your computer or mobile device (use the web browser native to its operating system).
- When using Edison ESS, Internet Explorer 11 is the preferred browser. Clearing your Internet Explorer cache and cookies can help resolve navigation type issues that can happen in Edison. To review this document, click here.
If you haven’t logged into Edison recently, you must click the Acceptable User Policy “I Accept” button to access the Edison system.
Enrolling new Dependents?
We need documents to prove their relationship to you. A list of required documents is found on the Enrollment Materials page.
- You can upload your documents in Edison or fax to 615.741.8196.
- The dependent documents deadline is your same Annual Enrollment deadline.
- Employees new to coverage and employees who change or transfer medical, dental or vision plans will receive new ID cards.
- Current members who continue their coverage can use their current/same benefit ID cards.
- New! All CDHP/HSA, Local CDHP/HSA medical FSA and limited purpose FSA (L-FSA) members will receive a new debit card from Optum Bank to use starting Jan. 1, 2021.
- Optum will mail behavioral health ID cards to all newly enrolled health plan members.
- Members can always request additional cards by contacting their carrier network or vendor(s) or by using a vendor’s mobile app.
Health Insurance Rates and Information
DENTAL AND VISION OPEN ENROLLMENT:
Open Enrollment dates: Oct 1st - Oct 30th at 4:00 Central Time
There are no changes to the plans for Dental and Vision - see below
*** Remember that dependents are covered until the age of 19 - unless they are still in school - then they are covered until the age of 24. I do not receive notification when your child would age out - you need to notify me so I can change your premiums if needed.
There has been a slight increase to the vision premiums. Please see rate sheet below:
If you would like to make changes to your Dental or Vision coverage - please fill out the following application and
Loudon County Simple application: see below
SIMPLE DENTAL AND VISION PLANS AND RATES