Loudon County Schools Tennessee

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
I Want To... » Enroll/Register for School

Enroll/Register for School

  • Proof of Immunizations
  • Medical Examination
  • Physical from your child’s doctor within the last year
  • Social Security Card Or Birth Certificate

New Student or Older Student
  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card
  • Proof of Immunizations/ TWIS Form - The record for immunizations that can be obtained at your pediatrician’s office or Health Department
  • Copy of records from the student’s previous school or parent may fill complete a form at registration to request a transfer of records
  • Proof of child custody
  • Proof of residence in Loudon County