Challenge students to create the following:
- Comics using their own photos with Friendstrip and Comics Head.
- An explainer video with My Simple Show, Get-Puppet iOS app, Wideo, or Powtoon.
- Professional movies, tv commercials, music videos, or movie trailers with RenderForest, Biteable, Open Shot, Moovly, Camtasia, WeVideo, Youtube Capture iOS app, iMovie and Windows Movie Maker.
- Video slideshows with Kizoa, Photopeach or Magisto. Photopeach has a feature to include a quiz.
- Photo quizzes for their peers with their photos using TinyTap app and web tool and Google Forms.
- Digital stories with their images. Recommended apps include YakItforKids, Book Creator, Puppet Pals 2, Chatterpix for Kids, and Toontastic. Find Digital Storytelling Projects here.
- Digital scrapbooks, which classify plants, rocks, bugs, leaves, or trees. Recommended apps include Google Slides, Book Creator, Edubuncee, Canva, Biteslide, or EduGlogster.
- A mindmap with their images using Popplet.
- Articles or magazine spreads with their own photos using Sway, Adobe Spark, or Flowvella.
- Image word art using Typorama iOS app, PicLits, Lark iOS app, ImageChef and Instant Poetry 2.
- A clickable virtual tour or clickable images using Thinglink.
- Photo collages or go on a selfie adventure. Click here for a free template or try one of these image editing apps: CamMe, Photofy, Selfit, Group Shot, Pixlr, BeFunky, Pic-Collage, Pic Arts, Frame Artist, Muzy, Photo Editor by Aviary, You Doodle, Snapchat, Instagram, and ImageChef.
credit to: Teacher Reboot Camp by Shelly Terrell
http://teacherrebootcamp.com/2017/06/02/photovideochallenges2017/ Source: Teacher Reboot Camp